Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy E Bell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy E Bell has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Timothy E Bell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 65
Mr. Bell does not deserve the title doctor in my honest opinion. He was prescribing me something for pain that is actually used for people who are withdrawing from drugs. An ER doctor asked me why I was on the medicine and I explained my doctor prescribed it for pain due to my chronic pancreatitis and he informed me its is not for pain. So I think Mr Bell is running a money scheme.
Since I'm on TNcare Dr. bell was chosen for me by tn care & you have to stay with chosen doctor for 6mos before you can change to a different doctor .. this is the only reason I kept going back to him because theres some medicine I can't go without.. I don't care for Dr. Bell ,I don't care for his staff, they are rude,unorganized & unprepared. The office isn't clean & very cluttered . They try to push Dr. Bell's own vitamins & supplements at every appointment .I only seen him at my 1 st appointment & was told I would see him at every appt (this was important to me because I didn't want to explain my situation to several different people) but I never saw him again , as a matter of fact I saw a different NP every time I went ! I have since been able to change doctors & would not recommend Dr. bell to anyone.. the only reason I gave 1 start for anything is because you have to mark something!
19 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Timothy E Bell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKingston Health Associates, 814 N Kentucky St, Kingston, TN
Dr. Timothy E Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, TN.