Dr. Timothy Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Graham?

Addisons?

Posted on December 12th, 2017

Dr. Graham came into my visit 20 minutes late. When I asked him why he did not respond to a conversation on my health he said "Do you think I have time to answer everyone emails" Both my husband and I were appalled as this was so unprofessional. He continued to bring it up over several more times, that he didn't run his business like that, he could not spend his time answering questions. When someone tells me I have Addison's disease right before my mother's funeral and I'm sorry I did everything possible to get back to him, but the office staff informed me the best way to get a message to him was with My Health. I needed to go back to work after caring for my Mothers for several weeks and he did not have appointments that fit with a teacher's schedule. In the conversation He then went on to tell me He thought I had either Addison disease or a tumor on the pituitary gland without any kind of explanation. He continued to cut us off when we expressed concerns. He told us he would refer me to someone else, as he did not want to take me on as a patient anymore. There was no eye contact, when he was speaking to me and he was arrogant in his bedside manner! I have never in my 54 years been to a doctor that treats patients like this, he was completely unprofessional and had no idea how to treat me. Suzy Schwanke second grade teacher Traverse Elementary

Don't Waste your time

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Very unprofessional. Waited 3 weeks for a returned phone call after my daughter's blood work. Every time I would call the office, I would get an apology with the explanation " he just has so many patients". Too many patients to provide quality care!

Great experience

Posted on September 20th, 2013

Great doctor. Unbelievably knowledgable and great at communicating at my level. My only complaint is that I had to go through quite a process to find the right number to call for my first appointment. That should be easy to find on the web site. A minor complaint is that my appointment started 20 minutes late. On the other hand, he spent a whole hour almost with me and answered every question.

Good Doctor for weight and "borderline" sugar diabetes

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. Graham is a great provider. He performed detailed blood work and then spent over an hour with me face to face explaining what it all meant. I had been told by my regular doctors (a Physician Assistant) that I have "borderline" diabetes. I didn't know what that meant or what I could do about it. Dr. Graham put it all in perspective for me and now has me working with his dietician and exercise specialist to makes some (hard!) changes. He also started to me on a medicine that lowers by blood sugar and makes me a bit less hungry. He told me I might need to start a blood pressure medicine but wants to wait and see how I do with exercise. I feel like I have someone on my side helping me with these problems that all my other doctors ignored over the years. I highly recommend.

Posted on December 13th, 2017