Great physician, easy to work with this office

I have been frustrated by my thyroid doctor who doesn't speak English very well, and so I thought I would try Dr. Graham. He turned out to be one of the best doctors I've ever seen, period. He is a great listener. He was patient as I told him my long story of difficult experiences with other doctors. He came up with a plan that really worked.

Dr. Graham

Doctor Timothy Graham is a very professional doctor with all the knowledge in the world to help people feel better.

Horrible doctor

I thought Dr. Graham would be a great doctor. It’s so hard to find a good endocrinologist. The first visit I waited over an hour to see with no explanation. I felt rushed when he finally saw me. He changed my medications without checking my labs (found that out at the next appointment, thought he upped my meds because of my labs results, nope). This could have been very critical! He said why did I do that? You never want to hear a doctor say that. He does not listen to concerns-just brushes it off. He does not know what he is doing even though he claim he does. He’s a joke of a doctor. The office staff is very unprofessional. It takes calling 3 times to get an answer from a medical assistant. They say my health is better communication. He doesn’t fully read the note. My reply back from the dr. was totally not what I asked. The nurse looks at the wrong day of labs and then tells me I have it wrong. Everyone there seems to not know what they are doing. After several mistakes I’m moving on.

GOOD FIRS VISIT, SECOND ONE BRUSHED ME OFF AND RUSHED ME

was told the Libra Blood Sugar disc they put on my arm to record my sugars would record every 3 minutes, and to keep a journal of what I ate and symptoms and times. I did this for a long 2 weeks. Then when I get the report back, it did not say the exact times of when my blood sugar dropped. Very hard to read report, and 3 top pages did not say what day the scores were from. Very dissapointing device. The MA tossed my recorder disk away. DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOUR DISK keep it in case you don't get enough data back. Other than that Dr Graham was very nice the first visit , THEN RUSHED ME OUT ON SECOND VISIT. He brushed off many questions that he listened intently to the first visit. I asked what has been causing my bone density loss all these year, and he gave me a brush off of, "it is common to have it" In other words he did not answer my question why I was having Osteoporosis for 20 yrs. when the first visit he said that it could have been due to my thyroid being too high all these year and to send him my scores for last 10 yrs. He did not even look at my scores on my second visit. I may give him another try, but be sure he does not rush you and that he answers every question and save your disk or ask for something better than the Libre disk

Addisons?

Dr. Graham came into my visit 20 minutes late. When I asked him why he did not respond to a conversation on my health he said "Do you think I have time to answer everyone emails" Both my husband and I were appalled as this was so unprofessional. He continued to bring it up over several more times, that he didn't run his business like that, he could not spend his time answering questions. When someone tells me I have Addison's disease right before my mother's funeral and I'm sorry I did everything possible to get back to him, but the office staff informed me the best way to get a message to him was with My Health. I needed to go back to work after caring for my Mothers for several weeks and he did not have appointments that fit with a teacher's schedule. In the conversation He then went on to tell me He thought I had either Addison disease or a tumor on the pituitary gland without any kind of explanation. He continued to cut us off when we expressed concerns. He told us he would refer me to someone else, as he did not want to take me on as a patient anymore. There was no eye contact, when he was speaking to me and he was arrogant in his bedside manner! I have never in my 54 years been to a doctor that treats patients like this, he was completely unprofessional and had no idea how to treat me. Suzy Schwanke second grade teacher Traverse Elementary

Don't Waste your time

Very unprofessional. Waited 3 weeks for a returned phone call after my daughter's blood work. Every time I would call the office, I would get an apology with the explanation " he just has so many patients". Too many patients to provide quality care!

Dr. Timothy E Graham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near American Fork, UT.