Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Timothy E Mcdaniel has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Timothy E Mcdaniel has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Timothy E Mcdaniel has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Timothy E Mcdaniel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 8
I loved Dr. McDaniel! He delivered my daughter and did a fantastic job. I received great care from Dr. McDaniel, Gill & Krew throughout my pregnancy as well as after. Any time that I had a question or concern, Dr. McDaniel would listen, help and calm me down. I would highly recommend Dr. McDaniel to any woman!!! Great sense of humor and bedside manner!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAultman Hospital, 2600 6th St SW, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Timothy E Mcdaniel - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Canton, OH, in this video.
Timothy E Mcdaniel is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Canton, OH.