Dr. Timothy Neufeld Is this you?

Good Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2012

99% of the time I am seen by this doctor on time. Love that there is no wait. He has always taken time with me and has been very accurate in diagnosing my health problems.

Did not take my symptoms seriously

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I have had two separate appointments with Dr. Neufeld during which I felt he did not listen to my comments about my symptoms or take my concerns seriously. After I had commented that I really missed being able to go the the gym because of my symptoms he told me I just needed to get some exercise and I would be fine. I felt he was dismissive, and after one appointment loudly complained to his office staff that I had put him behind schedule. His nurses are wonderful and considerate, though.

Posted on January 6th, 2016