Dr. Timothy Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Walker?

If you are having Gallbladder Surgery...

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I had gallbladder surgery done by Dr. Walker. during the surgery he did not check the common bile ducts for stones (which other Dr's have told me is common practice) I had to have another surgery to remove these stones. I had the second surgery done by another Dr., who was great!

Think twice before letting Dr. Walker operate!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

I have used Dr. Walker on a couple of ocassions. He will not take kindly to opinions other than his own. I got sepsis following one of his procedures. Recently I was due to have surgery only for him to get quite volatile at some of the questions I was posing to him just prior to being taken to the OR. He abruptly canceled the surgery, because I was trying to be and advocate for myself. He is quite condescending; doesn't explain in plain English what he intends to do; he certainly has a hollier than thou attitude. I truly believe he thinks God reports to him. I think the art of compassion and professionalism has passed him by years ago. My suggestion is to consider other surgeons before letting him operate.

This guy knows what he is doing

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Dr. Walker's office staff is very nice and the Dr. is very good. He did surgery on me and I have felt SO much better ever since. After going to other surgeon's that had no clue what was wrong with me, he figured it out immediately. I would not go to another surgeon.

Abuse

Posted on September 21st, 2010

Long story short, Came in put extreme pressure on my abdomenal area because he was upset with something. Hurt me and asked him what he was doing. Then put in my medical records patient jumping around uncontrollably, dont know why. He is arrogant and took out my gall bladder which was not the problem. Dont go to the medical board they all stick together, and Chan. Reg. no help

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Dr. Walker was my surgeon 3 years ago when I had a lumpectomy. He was great.

Bad Surgery & Refusal to give me MY medical records

Posted on April 29th, 2010

Dr. Walker was supposed to do a simple lumpectomy on my right breast. Instead he opened up my nipple area using a can opener and did a simple 20 min biopsy without my consent or knowledge and went on vacation. Not until I had to go back to my PCP wtih an abcess the size of a potatoe did I learn that the lump was still there. Not only did he not perform the surgery we agreed upon, he is now refusing to give me my medical records. What is he hiding? After many requests for my records and a complaint to the AZ medical board I went to his office to pick up my records I was assaulted by his Office Admin, filed a complaint to the Mesa PD, and ended up in the ER with a sprained wrist. BE CAREFUL of better yet, stay away!

Posted on March 4th, 2016