Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy F Malone
Dr. Timothy F Malone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Malone is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Malone has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy F Malone has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Malone is a caring and helpful doctor to help in every way to reach your weight loss goal and explains things well regarding health concerns. He's a sweet doctor with a sense of humor to lift his patients up when feeling down. I recommend family and friends due to my weight loss results I wish would of found him earlier, but things happen in its time. No matter what health issue you are going thru he explains so well to get you the correct treatment. You will walk out the door feeling confident with a smile he's such a blessing. May God keep using you Dr. Malone and blessing you in your profession and personal life. I'm always looking forward to my follow up visits to check upon my weight goal. Your the best...! :)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Malone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Timothy F Malone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTimothy F Malone Do, 3801 Gaston Ave Ste 230, Dallas, TX
Dr. Timothy F Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.