- Buffalo VA Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy F Murphy MD
Dr. Timothy F Murphy, MD is a doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Timothy F Murphy has 2 locations
Dr. Timothy F Murphy has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Timothy F Murphy has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Timothy F Murphy Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3495 Bailey Ave Buffalo , NY (716) 834-9200
- 3495 Bailey Ave Buffalo , NY 14215
More about Dr. Timothy F Murphy
Dr. Murphy graduated from the Tufts University School of Medicine in 1977. He works in Buffalo, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with Buffalo VA Medical Center.