Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Fagan
Dr. Timothy Fagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fagan is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, University Medical Center - Tucson and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Fagan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Spends 5 minutes with you saying he doesn't know what is wrong with you and then says let's do a 6 month follow up even though issues are acute. He then marks down on his billing sheet that the visit was a max complexity case that he spent a considerable amount of time. Please do not visit this man, he is not a good medical doctor.
Dr. Fagan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tucson Medical Center
University Medical Center - Tucson
University Medical Center
44 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Timothy Fagan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCamp Lowell Medical Specialists, 3190 N Swan Rd, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy Fagan in this video.
Dr. Timothy Fagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.