Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy W Farrell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 4 of 4
Sugar House Clinic was recommended to us by a friend who does home health care and works with many doctors in the area. I looked up Doctor Farrell's reviews online and was thoroughly convinced. The proof has been in the pudding. He has been so kind and helpful with my mother. He takes plenty of time to consult with our family about treatment options and he treats my mom with deep respect. Our family is very grateful for his compassionate and competent service and are very fortunate to have found such a good doctor. Doctor Farrell works closely with a first rate team, and they have all been so kind.
My husband was in a lot of pain and Dr. Farrell helped us arrange many specific tests done and referred us to many different specialists until the problem was figured out and taken care of. Dr. Farrell was very persistent in following up on his progress and figuring out the next step to take. We thank him for all his efforts on our family.
You will not find a more concerned doctor then Dr. Timothy Farrell in Salt Lake City, UT. I am in the elder care catagory. He even calls me at home, someties on the week end, for a follow up after an office visit when there is something i am to keep check on about myself. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient. He gives you all the time you need to express your allment and he talks in terms i can understand.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Farrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Timothy W Farrell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Timothy W Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.