Dr. Timothy Feyma Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Feyma?

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Feyma was called in as a consult after my son started having prolonged seizures after surgery. My son is an adult but Dr. Feyma was willing to see him since his seizures stem from childhood. He came in at 10pm to see him in the hospital. He listened to me about his past history, did an exam and explained what he thought we should do. He then returned the next morning to see how he was doing and followed up on some labs. He was very willing to work with me, our neurologist at home and the other doctors on my son case at the hospital. I would highly recommend him and would recommend him to anyone (we would have continued to see him if we did not live 5 hours away from St. Paul) inpatient or outpatient.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I am floored by the other reviews that say Dr. Feyma acts as if he is in a hurry and is not open to suggestions from parents. This is the complete opposite of my experience with him. He has been treating my daughter for about three years now, and we've had very good experiences. Actually I have never come across another doctor who is as open to suggestions as he is. He seems intelligent and competent, yet humble enough to know that he doesn't know everything and that important information might come from parents or other doctors at times. We have found him to be very thorough in doing his utmost to seek answers for helping our daughter. He never seems to be in a hurry at our appointments either. He takes the time to discuss everything with us thoroughly, think things through, and make sure all of our questions are answered before we leave. I would definitely recommend Dr. Feyma to other families.

Posted on May 25th, 2014

Always in a hurry, does not work well with other specialists that are involved.

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Does not work well with other specialists that are involved. Is not open to ideas or suggestions from parents or other providers.

Listens, Cares, works hard to find the difficult answers

Posted on September 11th, 2010

Kids love him. Very kind, compasionate, takes the time to really listen. Holds kids and tries to connect and make them happy! As a parent you feel safe having him care for your child.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017