Dr. Charles T Floyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles T Floyd?

Having problems with your neck? See Dr. Floyd.

Working in the medical field, I have seen Dr. Floyd's work first hand. He is an excellent surgeon and colleague. He did emergency surgery on my neck and saved the use of my arm.

Teacher

Dr. Floyd was very skilled with my neck and back surgery. He always listened intently to all of my concerns and answered them with great compassion and patience. I love "BEING" outside and actively involved with gardening, hiking, riding my bike, my horse and working on my little farm. I appreciate his abilities on every level. I highly recommend him.

Very Dissatisfied patient

I had gone to Mr Floyd some years back and he had found that I had a compressed nerve in my neck that was causing pain in my arm for several years. Well, he said I needed surgery to replace my discs in my neck. I had the surgery. It didn't work and so I continue after several years to have the pain. I recently went back to him to see if he would get me some relief from this cronic pain. I didn't blame him for my pain and the failed surgery as I had been seeing doctor after doctor for four years before going to him, so I put the failed surgery to that. What I do blame him for now is the pain I still have because when I recently went to him for help, what he said should make it so he can't practice as a doctor. He said that he wasn't going to give me any “narcotics”. He also said people just have to live with there pain and that when he's doing surgery that his feet hurt. Well, then get some comfortable shoes. That was totally inappropriate for a “doctor” to say. He doesn't care if your in pain. So do you really want to go to a “doctor” that feels like this. Yes, I'm still strugling with this cronic pain. I wouldn't recommend this jerk to anyone.

Excellent

I recommend Dr. Floyd without reservation. Factual, diagnosis and options thoroughly explained, superior bedside manner before and after surgery. Follow-up exams very supportive. Dr. Floyd's staff excellent .

Very Happy

I was very pleased with Dr. Floyds recommedations and the surgery he performed, I feel like a new person now and am optimistic about being able to get around and enjoy life more. Easy to talk to and explains procedures well.

Top Notch

Dr. Floyd was a perfect match for me. I love the outdoors all year round and it was important that my doctor understood the importance of being mobile. He is a great guy and very easy to relate to during office visits.

Good Dr.