Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Freer
Dr. Timothy Freer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Freer is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Centers, Harris Methodist H E B and Medical Center Of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Freer has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Timothy Freer has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Timothy Freer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Freer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Harris Methodist H E B
Medical Center Of Plano
Wise Reg Health Sys, Decatur, Tx
Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Timothy Freer accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMPREHENSIVE BREAST CARE CENTER OF TEXAS INC, 3801 W 15th St, Plano, TX
Dr. Timothy Freer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.