Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy C Galbraith has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 34
I was suffering from a misdiagnosed rotator cuff tear for well over a year. The pain and weakness was so severe I was unable to hold my arm out in front of me to turn on the radio in the car, or reach for the garage door opener and daily chores were becoming impossible or done one handed. I went to Dr. Galbraith for a second opinion and was immediately diagnosed with the torn rotator cuff. He recommended surgery and within a week or two after surgery, I was able to do more with my arm than for the long painful previous year. He was very helpful in explaining the surgical procedure, was down to earth and willing to answer all of my questions and there were and have been no surprises. I would recommend him for any orthopedic procedure! In my opinion he's an ace!
has now performed surgery on both of my shoulder and done the full series of Euflexxa injections in both knees. I will not got to another Orthopedic doctor unless it is something he does not do. I do not get along with very many doctors, but he knows his business & does great work. I highly recommend Dr. Galbraith.
27 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Timothy C Galbraith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTurnbaugh Surgical Associates, 1616 Southridge Dr Ste 202, Jefferson City, MO
Dr. Timothy C Galbraith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.