Dr. Timothy C Galbraith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy C Galbraith?

Rob

I was suffering from a misdiagnosed rotator cuff tear for well over a year. The pain and weakness was so severe I was unable to hold my arm out in front of me to turn on the radio in the car, or reach for the garage door opener and daily chores were becoming impossible or done one handed. I went to Dr. Galbraith for a second opinion and was immediately diagnosed with the torn rotator cuff. He recommended surgery and within a week or two after surgery, I was able to do more with my arm than for the long painful previous year. He was very helpful in explaining the surgical procedure, was down to earth and willing to answer all of my questions and there were and have been no surprises. I would recommend him for any orthopedic procedure! In my opinion he's an ace!

awesome surgeon

has now performed surgery on both of my shoulder and done the full series of Euflexxa injections in both knees. I will not got to another Orthopedic doctor unless it is something he does not do. I do not get along with very many doctors, but he knows his business & does great work. I highly recommend Dr. Galbraith.

Dr Galbraith did a great job working with our son and his season ending knee injury. He was prompt, professional, and caring. I would highly recommend Dr Galbraith

Awesome Doctor

I have nothing but good things to say about this man! Would never consider going to anyone else!

Wish I would have read reviews before having surgery with this doctor. BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

I've had 3 knee scopes by Dr. Galbraith and each appointment he was nothing short of outstanding. It didn't matter if he asked me how the weather is outside, all the mattered was that he was able to fix my knees with ease. Yes I know he doesn't spend massive amounts of time with each patient, let's be honest, he treats so many people his time is precious and I wouldn't change anything about him or his practice. Kudos to him and his practice!

Very rude

Overheard him yelling, calling someone a B.... (female dog). Should have left his office but didn't want to cancel appt. He was rude, hasty, and unprofessional. Will never go back.

Find different doctor

Local witch doctor is better.

Dr. Timothy C Galbraith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.