Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy F Garner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy F Garner has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Timothy F Garner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy F Garner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This doctor treated me like I didn't matter and what I was going through did not matter either. At first he seemed like he cared and put me on two types of medications that made me violently ill one of which I am still on because if I stop taking it I get sicker. I feel as if he labled me and pushed medication on me that I didn't need, however the medication that I did need he would not give me. Then he imbarrassed me infront of his intire staff one day by confronting me about something that he would not even let me talk to explain to him what had really happened. If you just need a family doctor for normal sickness he's a good doctor for that but anything else I wouldn't recommend him. Also, I have waited up to two hours just to see the doctor only for him to be in the room with me for three minutes and one time they forgot I was even in the room waiting to be seen.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Garner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Good Samaritan Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBucyrus Hospital, 629 N Sandusky Ave, Bucyrus, OH
Dr. Timothy F Garner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bucyrus, OH.