Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Garner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. John Garner has the following 1 expertise
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. John Garner has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 17
My husband has been a patient for >-15 years. the last time he went to see. all was good until then. the pharmacy filled Xanax same maker, same color after 2-3 weeks of feeling NOT right we looked up his med on pill identifier, well low and behold was XANAX NOT OXY IR 30mg. he was not asking for a new pain med prescript. He has been told by Dr Garner he will not live very long. The whole problem is a not trained nurse who she thinks no matter what garner says is wrong. She HAS ABSOUTLELY NO business working in the medical field period!!! My husband tested negative before living the house except for benzoz but Karen said he tested for morphine and who knows what else! She has absolutlely NO morals and she by lying about the numerous positives on the screen she is committing a drastic crime. Thanks to her "criminal stunt" today my husband will be taken drasticallly soon from his 15 year old son and myself!!!!! If something is NOT done about their office in Ashland and the Rite Aid Pharmacy on Blackburn this will end up harming more and more people!!!!
When I moved here, I brought my daughter's entire medical record from birth. When I requested my daughter's medical record back because of her need to go to a different doctor, they gave me a disheveled record with much of it missing and copies of 5 other patients medical records. I am in need of the missing records to take my daughter to a specialist and am now trying to locate the records 800 miles from where I live. Who knows whose records they have placed them in. I don't understand why the record was taken apart to begin with. Also, I have had lab work results for myself come up missing and have had to have the blood work redone because of the incompetancies of his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
West Virginia University
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Garner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.