Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Gjenvick is a personable, thoughtful doctor, and he always takes a lot of time to meet with me. He is easy to talk to about your issues/treatment plans, and he has the rare habit of knowing a lot but also acknowledging when he doesn't know something, which gives me a ton of confidence in him. I don't want a doctor who thinks he knows everything--that's a recipe for mistakes. I've found him about mid-range on the scale between aggressive treatment and "let's wait and see", and I also think I could talk to him about it if I wanted to go one way or another.
Doesn't spend enough time with elderly patients; no follow up after patient receives medication to see if issue was resolved. Never get to speak to doctor; his nurse returns all calls. Too busy running back and forth between 3 offices. Gives a very short exam especially with elderly patients. Go elsewhere!
42 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Medical Group PA, 1600 Perrineville Rd, Monroe Township, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick in this video.
Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe Township, NJ.