Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy C Gjenvick?

He is the best Doctor I have ever had and being that I am almost 80 I have seen quite a few. He is the kindest, most caring, person. If I need a specialist for something else he will find one for me. I have been seeing him for almost 35 years.

Dr. Gjenvick is a personable, thoughtful doctor, and he always takes a lot of time to meet with me. He is easy to talk to about your issues/treatment plans, and he has the rare habit of knowing a lot but also acknowledging when he doesn't know something, which gives me a ton of confidence in him. I don't want a doctor who thinks he knows everything--that's a recipe for mistakes. I've found him about mid-range on the scale between aggressive treatment and "let's wait and see", and I also think I could talk to him about it if I wanted to go one way or another.

Unsatisfied with patient care

Doesn't spend enough time with elderly patients; no follow up after patient receives medication to see if issue was resolved. Never get to speak to doctor; his nurse returns all calls. Too busy running back and forth between 3 offices. Gives a very short exam especially with elderly patients. Go elsewhere!

He is not an alarmist. His diagnosis is very good and he is very knowledgable. He spends as much time as you need.

best doctor I've ever had