Dr. Timothy A Goedde Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy A Goedde?

Lump

Very professional and caring doctor! He is the best...

This MD has lots of experience and can offer best solution. Very good follow up. Great surgical skills - good outcome.

Amazing Bedside Manner and the Best Biopsy Doctor Ever

Dr. Timothy Goedde is amazing. I do not have the words to describe to you how nervous I was going in to have a breast biopsy done, and how almost perfect and professional he is at his job. He has clearly been doing this for years and knows how to ease you, get it done quickly, and without hardly any pain at all. I really did not have any pain at all, but I don't want to get the hopes up for someone else as everyone is different. If you truly just learn to relax, don't flinch, and it is done in like one minute for a breast biopsy. Do not hesitate at all to go to him for your procedure. If I ever have any issues with my breasts, I will only use Dr. Goedde. I truly believe he has a gift for working with his patients. Thank you again too, to the calming staff who are there to encourage you and ease your concerns. That whole office is like home.

Very happy with Dr. Goedde

Have been referred to Dr. Goedde over the years for cysts, lumps and bumps. Last year was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Goedde saw me the same day as diagnosis and did lumpectomy shortly afterwards. As always very thorough and cautious. If you want a warm, fuzzy doctor he may not be they one. Is socially awkward. If want an OCD surgeon/doctor he is the best.

Run!

This "doctor" KNEW I had calcifications in my breast, did NOT inform me and let it go for another 13 months! I was just diagnosed with BC and who knows how far along it is thanks to him being unethical in his treatment. Up until this pointed I trusted him, but would NEVER recommemd him to anyone. This is YOUR life that you are talking about!!

Instead of going through two surgeries ...one for the biopsy and then the breast surgery, Dr. Goedde used the Atec needle in his office for the biopsy... It took about 15 minutes. I was able to walk out of his office right after and go to lunch with friends! He's the best!

Thank you for taking me back.... You did my initial surgery in 2005. since then I had another round of brest cancer & went to another surgeon. I wish now I had waited for you to re-start you practice. The staff was very friendly & helpfull. I strongly recommend any women that is struck with breast cancer to aks their family physican to consider Dr. Goedde above any other surgeon. Again, thank you for your time in getting all my information together, while I was there. See you in September....

Dr. Geodde has many years of experience, values his patients, and treats you as an individual as he addresss your concerns and treatment. I was recommended by numerous woman in my community. Thanks Dr. Geodde!

Outstanding Professional

I was treated for Breast Cancer by Dr. Goedde and the Community Health Cancer Center from 2007-2012. Dr. Goedde is a highly skilled surgeon and medical professional. Recently, Dr. Goedde started a new practice and I hope to continue follow ups with him for as long as I live in the Indianapolis Area. I highly recommend Dr. Goedde to anyone suffering from breast cancer.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Goedde was reccommended to me by a friend that was a former patient of his. I was so glad she did!!! Dr Goedde is an outstanding doctor and I would rate him 5 stars. He is very thorough and considerate. He is by far the best breast cancer Surgeon anywhere. I will reccomend him to any and all of my friends and associates that have to deal with this horrible disease.

He is so very, very rude and unprofessional

Dr. Goedde has no bedside manner at all and has quite a reputation over this. He comes off very callous and cold and like you are wasting his time. He told me I had nothing to worry about because "people my age do not get cancer" after performing an examination only. He did absolutely NOTHING to be able to tell me this with 100% accuracy. Thank God I got a second opinion and had my papillomas that were just TWO MUTATIONS away from cancer taken out!! For someone who is supposed to be a genius, I would not go back to him if I was paid too. Yes he did call me afterwards once he reread my reports sent over from my referring doctor, but the way he spoke to me and treated me in my first and only appointment with him, it is worth the drive to go elsewhere.

A truly caring man.

Dr. Timothy Goedde is my doctor and an amazing one at that. He really shows he cares and I can trust him with anything. I highly reccomend going to him if you are in need of a breast doctor. He's not only a great man, but the best breast doctor in the midwest!

Dr. Timothy A Goedde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.