Dr. Timothy Goetze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Goetze?

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Poor manners.......,Merrissa was loud,,she would not let me speak.,this was not the. first time.Putting my medical issues /health in the danger zone.......Dr.Goetze was something else. ( A GANG?)If you finish First or come in LAST in your class,,,They still call you DOCTOR. Its a shame to be treated poorly..Its because they can.The sliding scale has a price.

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Good Doctor and Nice Staff!

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Been going here for quite awhile... Front office Staff are always very friendly and so are the medical assistants in the back... I also see Marissa and she is great too! I have recommended them both to friends and family...And now also take my teenage son there..

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever been to in my life.

Listens and easy to approach

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr listens to all my concerns and addresses each one. Has sent me for referrals and office is good with follow-up care. I recommend Dr Goetze to all my family and friends who are in search of a pcp.

Posted on May 21st, 2012

This Doc will run minors thru his office like a "puppy mill". He does not follow up and does not ask for any backround. As far as an adult you can pretty much ask and receive whatever meds you are looking for. He staff act as gate keepers protecting the identity of all Dr's that are practing there. He is also part of the Beaver Medical Center, where after research I found out that he is a new Dr to the Medical Center, in Pa. The Beaver Falls Behavior Clinic,located in Pa is where I tracked this Doc down at. Again after reading ratings from others which only confirmed my suspicious outlook on this Doc, I highly reccomend that you seek treatment else where. I am currently looking into seeking a lawyer because he treated a minor without consent of the parents, and gave the minor meds used to treat alcohol withdrawal along with a antidepressant, this patients medical records where never sought before treatment, and this amount of meds were given to a minor for Anxiety..PLEASE BEWARE.

I love Dr Goetz

Posted on March 7th, 2012

This Dr has always been very good to me, gets to the point, listens to my concerns and talks me through things and what I need to do. I have had very courteous service in the office and when calling about issues.

First time visit

Posted on December 8th, 2011

This was my first visit at Dr Goetz's office. It was for a pre-op exam. Both the receptionist and the nurse were friendly and helpful. The wait time was a reasonable 15 minutes. Dr Goetz seemed helpful and willingly answered any questions that I had. My experience was good and I would try him again.

Posted on November 16th, 2017