Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Gray Sr
Dr. Timothy J Gray Sr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Grove, OR, with another office in Hillsboro, OR. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Tuality Community Hospital. Dr. Gray has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy J Gray Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
Today I have again realized how much I love and admire my doctor. I will not go into the horror stories I have heard as of late about people and their trauma with their doctors but I thank God for Dr. Gray and their staff. It would take many pages to tell you all the amazing things that have transpired because of the caring nature of Dr. Gray and his staff. We love you all and are thankful for you. PS The doctor I was refereed to for my procedure ask me who my primary doctor was? I said doctor Timothy Gray Sr. To that he said I have been a doctor a very long time and I have never heard anything but good spoken of him. To that I shared some of the amazing things that have happened because of the cares of Dr. Timothy Gray. Thanks team, You are loved!
I've been seeing Dr. Gray for about 4 years now. Every time I call for an appt they see me right away, usually the same day. All my questions are answered right away and they are very thorough. Even the most embarrassing things are treated with kindness and consideration. Both the nurse practitioners that I have seen are awesome and all the support staff are great. I would have no misgivings recommending this provider to others as I'm sure they would be treated just as I have been.
I was VERY happy with the care I was receiving from Dr. Gray and his staff. Today however, each of my family members who are patients of Dr. Gray's got letters in the mail stating we are not compatible patients for him.....even though we've been going there for several years. Disappointing and quite confusing to say the least.
Unfortunately for me, I have had some really uncaring, uninformed, and apathetic doctors in my day. I can honestly say that Dr. Gray has restored my faith in the profession. He is the first doctor I've ever had that combines a perfect bedside manner with an intelligent and up-to-date understanding of a variety of medical concerns and diagnoses. I couldn't be happier with him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Timothy J Gray Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy J Gray Sr in this video.
Dr. Timothy J Gray Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Grove, OR.