• 3rd Party Reviews

23 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Timothy Greco?

Unconditional Recommendation of Dr. Greco

I used Dr. Greco for upper and lower blepharoplasty and brow lift. I interviewed three surgeons, and Dr. Greco was the strongest meeting my 5 priorities: maintenance of privacy; qualifications; surgical methods used; communication skills; and willingness to collaborate on nuances of the intended surgical outcome. Now, several months later, I feel tremendous relief when I look in the mirror. The results are just what I wanted, and I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Greco to others.

filler and botox

great staff, excellent doctor patient care and long term reviews for overall appearance, nurse and operating staff are increadible

Amazing Surgery Experience

Dr. Greco and staff were very attentive to my needs and questions. All staff answered all my questions and concerns quickly and made me feel at ease.

Awesome Experience

I had full face laser and the results are amazing!

I can't say enough

Dr. Greco is an absolute perfectionist about his work. He is clear about what you can and cannot expect from any given procedure. I was very apprehensive about having any new or corrective procedures performed due to an unsatisfactory result from a rhinoseptoplasty performed by another surgeon who LOVED my results when I clearly had the resulting defects. Choosing Dr. Greco is the best decision I ever made.

Very satisfied patient

Dr. Greco is an outstanding, gifted surgeon. I had noticed my turkey neck getting worse and my face was sagging. I wanted to look refreshed and natural. That is exactly what Dr. Greco achieved. He called personally every day for several days after the surgery. Speaking directly with him eased my concerns as I was healing. Office visits were comprehensive and I appreciated the kindness of Dr. Greco and his staff. It has been four months now and I am so pleased with the results!

Dr.Greco was beyond great!

My experience with Dr.Greco was awesome. I have faith in his diligent work ethics and his perfection as a doctor.

Rhinoplasty

Dr. Greco is amazing! He and his staff are so helpful and attentive. My results are more than I could hope for!!

A Bright Future

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Greco and his professional staff! I was very pleased with my facelift after getting rid of my droopy, long , ugly double chin! I was self conscious of taking pictures or being in them. I hated how I looked! Besides my neck, I had perioral laser surgery around my mouth to remove lipstick bleeding and lines. After everything healed, I look 10 yrs. younger, enjoy being in pictures and have much more confidence in myself.

amazing experience and an even better result

I had an amazing experience the staff was a pleasure and the result was honestly life changing. Dr Greco and his team have made the experience a breeze and I would recommend to anyone who is intereste d

best experience of my life.

Doctor Grecco is the best facial surgeon i have ever been to he was very experience and very hands on the staff was amazing. i am so happy . The results of my face lift and eye brow lift was literally the best thing i have ever did for myself,the results were amazing and i will tell everyone how much Doctor Grecco and his staff has done for me ,

excellent experience

Dr Greco has a true gift from God. Very caring with attention to detail. I felt very comfortable with Dr Greco and knew from my first meeting with him that he would be the physician to do my surgery. The staff is extremely helpful and kind. Dr Greco's nurse Robyn is very caring and made me feel at ease. Highly recommend.