Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Haley
Dr. Timothy Haley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in North Tonawanda, NY and Niagara Falls, NY . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Haley is affiliated with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center, Sisters of Charity Hospital and Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Haley has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Haley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
17 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Timothy Haley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Haley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.