Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy L Halpin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy L Halpin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Timothy L Halpin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy L Halpin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Dr.Halpin gave me the cold hard facts and encoraged me to turn around my rapid physical decline due to diabetes, morbidobesity, high cholesterol, Type 2 diabetes, and hyper tension. He convinced me that bad things were ahead if I didn't make serious changes. Stroke cardio vascular breakdown et. I made those changes for the better But I had the stroke anyway, but had the stroke , regardless. The changes included losing and keeping off 80 lbs, Getting the diabetes under control and in reasing my physical fitness. All these things gave me the edge so that when cerebral hemorhage struck I had the physical capacity to survive the 7 hour Craniotomy and 12 days on a Ventilator. Most patients dont survive 30 days at all, I did and At 15 months, I have a good outlook for recovery. Dr Halpin gave me the straight facts and encouragement to Stay with the change! My neurosurgeon believes , as I do, I got a fighting chance by Dr Halpins intervention in my life! I was a stroke looking for a place to happen, And Dr. H saw it and raised the alarm for me!
Dr. Halpin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center, 1 Quality Dr, Vacaville, CA
Dr. Timothy L Halpin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.