Dr. Timothy L Halpin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy L Halpin?

thanks Dr H! You made a difference!!

Dr.Halpin gave me the cold hard facts and encoraged me to turn around my rapid physical decline due to diabetes, morbidobesity, high cholesterol, Type 2 diabetes, and hyper tension. He convinced me that bad things were ahead if I didn't make serious changes. Stroke cardio vascular breakdown et. I made those changes for the better But I had the stroke anyway, but had the stroke , regardless. The changes included losing and keeping off 80 lbs, Getting the diabetes under control and in reasing my physical fitness. All these things gave me the edge so that when cerebral hemorhage struck I had the physical capacity to survive the 7 hour Craniotomy and 12 days on a Ventilator. Most patients dont survive 30 days at all, I did and At 15 months, I have a good outlook for recovery. Dr Halpin gave me the straight facts and encouragement to Stay with the change! My neurosurgeon believes , as I do, I got a fighting chance by Dr Halpins intervention in my life! I was a stroke looking for a place to happen, And Dr. H saw it and raised the alarm for me!

I have never been treated so badly by a medical professional in my life.

Type 2 Diabetes