Dr. Timothy B Hanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy B Hanley?

The Best

Had a partially detached retina a few years back and the first doctor I went to wanted to put a scleral buckle in place. My own research had me questioning that solution, so I visited Dr. Hanley instead. Without any comments from me, he explained that a scleral buckle would probably not work for my issue. I didn't have a torn retina, I had fluid buildup under a small part of it, and a buckle wouldn't fix that. Plus, given the location of my detachment, I'd have been laying on my back for weeks while the gas bubble dissipated. He instead suggested lasering off the affected area so the problem wouldn't spread. Great doc, really knows his stuff.

Worth the wait.

The office staff are very knowledgeable, understanding and professional. My service was prompt. The care I received from Dr. Hanley was excellent and my vision was improved dramatically.

Diabetic Macular Edema

Dr. Timothy B Hanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.