Dr. Timothy J Harkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy J Harkins?

this dr caused me to be hospitalized in the georgia burn unit for 11 days. knew what was wrong and still sent me home. could have caused my unborn child to die. he should have his privilege to practice medicine revoked.

Amazing, understanding, thoughtful

May 7th had to have a hysterectomy done. I am so thankful to have had dr Harkins do it, every time I looked he was beside my bed, long story short, I was behind on my fluids and thanks to him, he sat at my bedside squeezing bags of fluid so I could get fluids faster. Thanks so much dr Harkins. To all the ladies in the office thank you for being so understanding as well. The best dr of the year award goes to him!

Dr. Harlin's and Coke are fantastic Doctors. I recommend them to everyone .

Patient

I would not recommend anyone to this dr!!! Thank god i had a second opinion because he was of no help! Went there with abnormal bleeding for a month which he didnt do a ultrasound check a hgb nothing! Once i got my second opinion she did my pap which came back abnormal and my ultrasound showed a fibroid and what maybe a polyp, im still in the process of figuring out whats going on through my new ob office n procedures! Wouldn't want any one else getting misdiagnosed! There never was a follow up on his end so that star shouldn't be there at all.

Excellent care and such a beautiful office. Laurens County is fortunate to have it.

The overall experience was wonderful. Harkins was very compassionate and really cared about my healthcare needs. Would highly recommend him.

Excellent Care

I have been to Dr. Harkins three times. He has been courteous and professional. He included my husband and myself in the decision making. I enjoy him very much.

This doctor does not document patient records completely and therefore cannot give adequate medical care in any situation. He will not consider the opinion of others and his arrogant bedside manner is dangerous. He is incompetent.