Dr. Timothy R Henne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy R Henne?

I appreciated Dr. Henne because he took the time to see what I wanted to do with the issue of my knee. Have not had a follow up visit yet to rate this.

Exceptional at spending time to help me understand

The Go To Doctor

Dr. Henne is very thorough, he listened well, he explained technical terms in a form that I could understand. Dr. Henne was personable and advised and guided me, but assured that the decisions were mine. His knowledge and expertise in the orthopedic field is outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Henne to anyone who is experiencing a medical issue related to an orthopedic issue. In my case (torn meniscus left knee) we mutually decided to monitor the issue and decide if and when surgery should be done. I am happy to report that I did NOT have surgery and I am back to jogging three (3) miles 3 to 4 times a week. I'm 67 years old and that's the kind of Dr. I want in my corner when I have a problem.