Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Hess
Dr. Timothy Hess, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Hess is affiliated with Lifecare Hospitals Milw-North Campus, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Hess has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Cardiovascular Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hess is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lifecare Hospitals Milw-North Campus
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph Hospital
Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
38 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Timothy Hess accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2085 N Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy Hess in this video.
Dr. Timothy Hess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, WI.