- Hartford Hospital
- Windham Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy J Hong MD
Dr. Timothy J Hong, MD is a doctor primarily located in Avon, CT, with other offices in Willimantic, CT and Hartford, CT( and 2 other locations). They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology.
Dr. Timothy J Hong has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Timothy J Hong has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Timothy J Hong has the following 14 expertise
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Timothy J Hong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Timothy J Hong
Dr. Hong graduated from the Yale University School of Medicine in 1995. Dr. Hong works in Avon, CT and 4 other locations and specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Hong is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and Windham Hospital.