Dr. Timothy L Hormel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Timothy L Hormel?

Great doctor

He is an amazing doctor who takes time to listen at every appointment and shows he cares. I wish more doctors made more of an effort like this

Excellent Physician

It is very difficult to get an initial consult with Dr. Hormel. My husband's appointment was 3 1/2 months out. The reason is Dr. Hormel is a wonderful doctor and stays busy. It is worth the wait to get that first appointment. He doesn't overbook himself and we have never waited more than 5 minutes before being called back. A couple of times, we were still checking in and hadn't set down before the nurse was calling his name. After the initial appointment, scheduling subsequent appointments were a breeze. Once Dr. Hormel wanted to see my husband back in 6 weeks, when there weren't any available appointments, he came in at 7:40 am to see my husband. He is an excellent doctor, very thorough and a great medical "detective". He won't stop until he figures out your problem. He is very kind and compassionate with a wonderful bedside manner. Very patient explaining what is going on, what tests he is performing, what to expect during the tests and why he is performing the test. Always answers your questions and never makes you feel silly for asking. We are extremely pleased with the level of care my husband has received from him.

I am totally satisfied with the treatment I've received from Dr. Hormel

Extremely impressed with Dr. Hormell. Very personable. Through examination. Very Impressed.

Wow, what a great doctor.

Lpn

Best Dr in town. Very kind and listens!

Super difficult to get appointment with!!!!!!!

If you ever have to cancel an appointment forget EVER being called for a cancellation; you will just have to wait 6 more months to be seen. Other doctors and other patients say this dr. is brilliant and so even though he has yet to make a diagnosis for me (and it has been a year), I am hopeful still. The doctor and staff members are all very cordial.

very caring

Excellent

Dr. Hormel is a refreshing change form the neurologists I've seen. I've seen 5, including a epileptologist at UVA, who didn't seem to have any luck.Sure, they all managed to eventually stop the seizures, but the side effects were far worse than a partial seizure ever was. Dr. Hormel is slowly making positive progress and doesn't try to tell me that side effects are nonexistent.In addition, his office usually returns phone calls the same day. That is unheard of for a specialist.

Rock star!

I have seen 9 Neurologists in the last 23 years and Dr. Hormel was the only one who was able to diagnose my condition. What I love about him the most is how he tells you what he is looking for when he is examining you. He also spends a lot of time talking, asking questions and really listening to my answers. It may take a while to get an appointment, but he is worth it.

A doctor's doctor!

Dr Hormel is one in a million. I have been exposed to hundreds of doctors through my 32 year career as a physician myself. I have never known a finer, more dedicated, more effective, physician in my 32 year career. They do not come any better. He is the very best of the very best.

a god!