Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Timothy Hosea
Dr. Timothy Hosea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hosea is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center, University Medical Center At Princeton and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Hosea has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Hosea has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Timothy Hosea has the following 9 expertise
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Timothy Hosea has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy Hosea is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 13
After tearing my MCL,ACL, MM and Patela Tendon..i was doomed to never walk, again. After (3) procedures and lots of PT I am working myself back into shape, thanks to Dr. Hosea. He had the knowledge and experience to know it would take more than one procedure. Awesome Doctor and I would definitely recommened to anyone with knee problems.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hosea is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
University Medical Center At Princeton
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Center For Ambulatory Resources, Cares
Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
35 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2 Worlds Fair Dr, Somerset, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy Hosea, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Somerset, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Timothy Hosea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.