Dr. Timothy M Hunter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy M Hunter?

Excellent Doctor. Best in Myrtle beach

Waste of Time and Money

A bad decision on my part; may be ok for an emergency ...

completely wrong diagnoses would never recommend this doctor

GREAT DOCTOR

I have been a patient of this doctor the last five years, he is the best I have found in the past 20 years. Anyone who doesn't like this guy has to be from mars, he's a wonderful man,compassionate,personable and has a good sense of humor, I hope he will remain my doctor for a long time. JAH

Happy Pappy

Dr. Hunter is a likable Doctor. Doesn't have much time for you, seems to always be pre-occupied with something else. Loves the latest medicines and will prescribe them, which in my case usually means they are more expensive co-pays or I have to wait for an special over-ride approval from the insurance company.He will contradict what other Doctors say, and seems to have his own opinion. He really is likable, but not really personable.Lately I was VERY disappointed when I had an incident needed advice, and found out he is going to this new Concierge type practice where both myself and my wife will have to pay $1500 a piece each year for the privileged token of having him as our Dr. That's not covered by insurance, and we still have to pay for everything else.I know some people love the concept, I hate it. I see a Doc maybe twice a year, and this year 1 time was out of state, the other time was in state and he wasn't available for days so I had to go elsewhere. Been his patient for years, I am now being forced to find a new Doctor.

A friend suggested that I see Dr. Hunter and that suggestion was one of the best that I've ever been given! He is a great diagnostician and truly listens to you.

Dr. Timothy M Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.