Have you seen Timothy J Allen?

Dr. Allen is a lifesaver!

Dr. Allen is a true lifesaver for me. I met him when I was 15 after about a year of problems that other doctors brushed off as being made up because I was "seeking attention". I was getting very frustrated and finally made an appointment to see Dr. Allen. He knew I wasn't making my symptoms up and went the extra steps needed to find the root of the problem. After just two visits he found the culprit of all of my symptoms and diagnosed me with a brain tumor and referred me to an oncologist. He also stood with me when I had a re-occurrence at age 20. Fast forward to today and I am now cancer free and Dr. Allen still treats me for routine neurology things. He is a lifesaver in every sense of the word. I will never see a different neurologist and he is stuck with me as a patient until the day he retires. I probably would not be alive today if it wasn't for him.

More than just a doctor

Dr. Allen was the best doctor I have ever had. He was more than just somebody I saw for my multiple sclerosis symptoms, he was a friend. He is warm and welcome. I moved to Denver from Fort Collins and I have a new neurologist now but he's not the same. It feels like I'm just another number to him. If Dr. Allen was still practicing, without a doubt I would be commuting to see him. He went above and beyond to make sure I was on the correct medication thus improving my quality of life. I got diagnosed during college and he always made sure I was healthy mentally and physically. Great doctor. Miss him much!

More than just a doctor

Dr Allen is the best. He truly cares about me and my well-being. I am fortunate to have been under his care for 16 years.

Would see him as soon as he comes back

I have seen Dr. Allen for 13 years for chronic migraine and associated head and neck pain. My search to find a new doctor to take over in his absence has been disappointing to say the least. While treating with Dr. Allen, I still had migraines, but I did have a life. The other neurologists I've seen want to scrap the course of treatment developed over many years and sacrifice my life to try "new things" (meaning things I tried years ago and found ineffective). Please come back in a year. Your patients will come back.

Likes to shame patients about their weight. Ironically refuses to prescribe narcotics to diagnosed migraine patients or provide more than very basic treatment. Found another doctor who was respectful and took my decades long migraine diagnosis seriously! Dr. Allen cares more about how he looks!

Dr Allen is the best and hope he will return to what he knows and does so well very quickly!

Dr Allen is the best.

I have seen most all neurologist doctors north of Denver. After working with Dr. Allen I wouldn’t want to see any other doctor b/c Dr. Allen is a very nice, well rounded, educated man who carries a very open liberal educated mind in regards to trying to improve the health of his clients. He will work with you in every way possible! He is always seeking to improve himself within the medical world which in turn improves the health of his client’s. He's at the top of the pack in his field of work!

Fantastic provider that was able to address the main symptoms and help me find a treatment.

Personal, funny, knowledgeable. Felt comfortable immediately!

Dr. Allen is great you can tell he knows what he's doing and really cares about is patients. His staff is also amazing and so friendly I highly recommend him.

Timothy J Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.