Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy J Kutz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy J Kutz has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Timothy J Kutz has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Timothy J Kutz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kutz was a man who belittled me twice. Once when my gynecologist asked for a blood work up on my cholesterol. He was irate and complained she had no right to interfere with his work. Turns out my cholesterol was dangerous high. He also told me to take an aspirin when I called after a fall hurting my rib. I ended up going to emergency care with a broken rib. On one other occasion when I spoke with him about my son's ADHD, he told me it was just BAD parenting. I left his practice and found a doctor with some manners and respect.
Dr. Kutz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Timothy J Kutz accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsReading Health Physician Network, 950B N Wyomissing Blvd, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy J Kutz in this video.
Dr. Timothy J Kutz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.