Dr. Timothy J Mickel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy J Mickel?

The doctor you've been waiting for. Awesome results!

Dr. Mickel is a patient, kind, and highly professional and talented surgeon. He thoroughly knows his stuff, explains the whole procedure to you, and has been practicing longer than anyone in the area. He is certainly the kind of man anyone should trust with their surgery. Even more than that, my results turned out amazing. I trusted his opinion, and I could not be happier with my new body! If you are wanting safe, natural looking plastic surgery, he's the guy you want. There aren't enough positive things to say about him. Wish there were more doctors around these days as thorough and skilled as Dr. Mickel. Monroe is lucky to have him.

Amazing results!

When I first met Dr. Mickel, I knew that he genuinely cared about me and the outcome of my surgery. I had a mommy makeover (tummy tuck and breast lift) and my body hasn't looked this good since I was 19! Now I'm flaunting a bikini at 40!

So kind and thorough

I went to see Dr. Mickel about a mole on my chest. He patiently explained the signs of worrisome moles, and why mine was not something to worry about. I asked him about a few other concerns while I was there, and he listened to each one patiently, and was incredibly kind and understanding. He didn't dismiss any of my questions as frivolous or silly. I would be happy to trust him to conduct an operation--and I will definitely be going back if I ever need a plastic surgeon!

Dr. Timothy J Mickel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, LA.