Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy J Obrien has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hearing Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Takes enough time with you to find the problem and correct it. Also gives enough refills if necessary so that you don't have to keep calling and making appointments for the same ailment. My only complaint would be the wait to get an appointment. If you are currently ill, you will need to stress this to get an appointment moved up to an earlier date.
13 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Timothy J Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy J Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wethersfield, CT.