Dr. Timothy J Odonnell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy J Odonnell?

Was my PCP for several years. I didn't see him often, but when I did I never got the feeling he really listened or cared much about me or my health - bedside manner is a little quirky. Today I got a notice from my insurer that I no longer have a PCP - seems I've been fired by my doctor. Sure would have been nice to get some kind of notice from the doctor or his office.

a good doctor

Dr. O"Donnell is not all that warm and fuzzy but he is concerned and does listen to you and answers your questions. He pays attention to you and to the details.

Dr. Timothy J Odonnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indian Orchard, MA.