Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy R Judkins
Dr. Timothy R Judkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montrose, CO. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Judkins is affiliated with Montrose Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy R Judkins has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Judkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Timothy R Judkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestern Slope Orthopedics, 910 S 4th St, Montrose, CO
Dr. Timothy R Judkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montrose, CO.