Dr. Timothy K Kingston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy K Kingston?

Dr. Kingston Rocks!!

I was referred to Dr. Kingston by my endocrinologist for a thyroidectomy. My pre-op visit was excellent! The wait time was very short, and once in the room with him, he took great care to answer all of mine and my husband's questions, the procedure and follow up process, and wasn't at all rushed. I had even forgot to mention on my history that I had Grave's Disease, and he caught that immediately as soon as I walked in to the room. He told me that it would the most painless surgery I have ever endured, and he was absolutely correct! Dr. Kingston had an excellent bedside manner all the way through, including follow up. I would highly recommend Dr. Kingston!

Dr. Kingston is absolutely amazing. He cared for my mother and always kept us both in the loop and eased our minds while being honest. Love him.

Great doctor, great guy. I've had several surgeries and he has always been my primary care physician's first choice - mine too

Dr. Timothy K Kingston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.