Dr. Timothy Kisla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kisla?

Lasik

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Dr. Kisla performed Lasik on me almost 1 1/2 years ago. I was wearing glasses since the age of 9 and contacts for close to 20 years. My vision was so bad that I had to hold an alarm clock an inch from my face to see it in the middle of the night. To having Lasik was the best decision ever. I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the results. I have not had ANY side effects such as halos, difficulty with night vision or dry eyes. And now my vision is better than 20/20. Dr. Kisla and his staff were extremely professional and helpful to answer any questions that surfaced. Dr. was very caring and took the time to explain the procedure and made sure I didn't have any questions. He cares about his patients and is passionate about his profession.

Posted on September 6th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Kisla's office from my optometrist who suspected that I had a serious corneal infection. I was able to get in to see Dr. Kisla soon after the referral was made. Appropriate testing and treatment has enabled me to regain my sight after a somewhat scary situation. I highly recommend this doctor and staff.

highly recomended

Posted on July 8th, 2010

"I recently had catarac surgery on my right eye. A few visits prior to and after the surgery my wife and I found Dr. Kisla and his staff to be very professional with a surprising personal,caring attitude.From the first time I started calling for my initial exam through my second follow up visit today Dr. Kisla and his staff have made it a comfortable and pleasureable experience. I received answers to any and all questions my wife and I had concerning my eyes. Thanks for the great experience! Keep up the great work!

Posted on July 3rd, 2010

I found Dr. Kisla and his entire staff to be very caring and professional during several recent visits to his office after my son experienced a serious eye injury.

Posted on October 1st, 2017