Dr. Timothy M Kremer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy M Kremer?

He is an amazing and very compassionate Doctor.

Speechless

This doctor clearly seems to know more about Psychology than Gynecology. Which he clearly seems to know little of both. Steer clear of this one shop around. His demeanor is not professional, clearly he smirks and laughs at any question you have.

Dr. kremer did a hysterectomy on me removed a huge fibroid. He listened to any of my concerns and answered my questions I had and was very theral. I'm so grateful for what he did for me and would recommend him to anybody that was looking for a OBGYN. My surgery went well and I very happy!!

Delivery of Child

If you are reading the ratings contemplating who should be your next OBGYN, you can stop now. Dr. Kremer is the most caring doctor I have ever met. When I lost my first child, I was mad at everyone, but I am positive no other doctor would have had the compassion that he did. With my second pregnancy, I was determined he would be the one to deliver my child--and he did and I will always thank him. He cares about your mental well being as much as your physical well being.