Dr. Timothy Kuwada Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kuwada?

Honest, skilled and great bedside manner.

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Dr. Kuwada was professional, took excellent notes and always knew which patient I was. He has a large pool of clients but always managed to connect with me on a personal level and provided the support and discussion on the options that I needed. Additionally, while completing my gastric sleeve he also repaired my hiatial hernia to reduce my symptoms after a successful surgery.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2016

I met with Dr. Kuwada and was very pleased with him. I've started my journey to happier me. However, I met with psychologist Erin. I found her to be the only staff member that was rude and judge mental. She made me feel like she could prevent me from reaching my goal. If you didn't have low self-esteem after one meeting with her you sure will!

Great Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Very impressed

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Great surgeon! He did my lower sigmoid colon removal. Could not have had better care with the hospital team, him and his office for my rechecks. Highly recommend Dr.Kuwada 👍😷.

Posted on January 4th, 2014

Awesome ! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a bariatric surgeon.

The good and the VERY WORST

Posted on August 29th, 2013

At first he made me feel very comfortable, very knowledgeable, answered my questions. I had the surgery and things went fine. Afterwards, I started having issues regarding the procedure. I went back to him and he wrote a letter to my insurance company to reverse the operation. The insurance company denied the request. THE BAD, I went back to him to discuss further options, he basically said he did all he could do, then he insulted my religion and said I was going to get fat anyways, right in front of me! I am not going to recommend this two-faced person

He's the Best

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Doctor Kuwada is a very caring and conscientious physician who takes his work very serious; therefore, allowing him to provide excellent care to his patients.

Post op 1 year visit

Posted on August 21st, 2012

90% of the office staff gives excellent service but that 10% hurts the rest. Nutritionist in the office are not friendly and not pleasant to go and see so no help to people trying to control weight. Dr sends in his fellows and does not bother to come in and see you at all on post visit not sure why I have to come back except to have the yearly blood work what a waste of my time. He is a great surgeon but needs to learn how to care for patients after they have the surgery.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

He is a great surgeon just don't think he really understands or cares about the person after he does there surgery. I really feel like once you have the surgery he got your money now deal with you issues .

Dr Tim Kuwada

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Dr Tim Kuwada

Posted on February 13th, 2011

An outstanding man and compassionate doctor. You will not find a person more interested in the outcome and very encouraging. I cannot tell you how impressive this doctor is....just a great guy and very focused on getting the desired result for you. Takes all the time in the world and cares about his patients. What more can you ask....don't consider anyone else.