The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Black
Dr. Timothy Black, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Hurst, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Black is affiliated with Harris Methodist - Springwood, Baylor All Saints Medical Centers and Plaza Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Black has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Timothy Black is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
i went to see dr.black at cooks when i was 15 and i had my gallbladder removed that was 2 years ago and he was really nice,caring,spent as much time with me as i needed and when i went to see another doctor he seen us and came into waiting room and said hi! he really nice i totally recommend him he was also a good surgeon he did it right!
Dr. Black is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Plaza Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
Cook Children's Medical Center
Medical Center Of Arlington
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
34 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy Black in this video.
Dr. Timothy Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hurst, TX.