Have you seen Dr. Timothy A Leach?

The kind of doctor you want for your wife and baby

Dr. Leach is kind, professional, friendly and thorough with his care. I have been to every appointment with my wife and he and his staff have never failed to impress us. Everyone should be so lucky to have an OB like Dr. Leach.

Excellent

An Excellent doc with great bedside manner!

I have had 4 babies with Dr. Leach. The only place I gave him less than 4 stars was wait time. Sometimes you have to wait. He has a lot of patients and it is the nature of what he does. He has such a calm disposition. He takes his time to answer your questions. The first baby I had with him was diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at the 20 week ultrasound. We chose to carry her to term and let God decide when her time on earth was up. Dr. Leach graciously took care of me throughout the pregnancy. I could come in whenever I wanted to check for a heartbeat or whatever. She ditched us for heaven after 4 days with us. Dr. Leach came to her memorial service on his day off. He is an exceptional doctor and I highly recommend him.

Delivered my son

Dr. Leach has been a wonderful and amazing doctor - I became his patient after having a horrible experience with another doctor in the area. Both him and his staff put my nerves to rest immediately. I always felt comfortable and rest assured that I had the best doctor.. I needed to have a c-section that I wasn't that happy about but it was a great experience all around. Dr. Leach informed me of what would happen during the c-section. Excellent experience...

Great Experience

Dr Leach delivered my daughter in 2001 and it went very well. I knew what to expect going in from the moment we induced labor. I wanted to try a natural birth but because of her size Dr Leach performed a c-section and my perfect little girl was born. His staff was always very curtious and nice.

Not recommended

He delivered my baby. Had the worse experience, mainly due to the way he handled the situation during and after. I've had issues to this day in consequence of his misjudgments.

Dr. Timothy A Leach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.