Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy E Lindamood MD
Dr. Timothy E Lindamood has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Timothy E Lindamood has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Timothy E Lindamood is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy E Lindamood - Posted on June 26th, 2018
Dr. Lindamood is into himself, not you. After he cut out a mole, I told him that I needed subcutaneous stitches due to the stress on the area. He disregarded my input, and was more into impressing a gaggle of med students that was watching him put in the superficial stitches. My stitches popped open the second day and had to heal open. Strike 1, Dr. Lindamood. When I had another dermatological issue, I refused to be referred to Dr. Lindamood again. I was referred to his partner, who apparently understood the aesthetic issues of cancer cells on the face. Lo and behold, when I got to the office, there was Dr. Lindamood again. I almost walked out. I should have. I showed him the concerning skin tissue. He assured me that it was "only pre-cancerous." He recommended and prescribed a treatment of fluorourcil to "make it look better." He also prescribed triamcinolone "for discomfort." He did not tell me that it was basically chemo in a tube. He also did not prepare me for sobbing in fetal position, or primal screams in the shower, from the pain. He did not say that my skin would look like it had a 3rd degree burn--10 weeks now, and it isn't going away soon. I have a hard time believing I'm not scarred for life. Strike 2, Dr. Lindamood.
I don't recommend this doctor to anyone
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy E Lindamood - Posted on December 11th, 2013
I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. he really doesn't know what he;s doing.Id',I don't even think he had experience .after I had a minor surgery he said oh..you can go to work tomorrow your perfectly fine. because of that my scar tissue didn't heal and I had bad inflammation. trust me, if really care about your health choose anther docor.
Dr. Lindamood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Timothy E Lindamood Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSCRIPTS COASTAL MEDICAL CENTER, 130 Cedar Rd, Vista, CA
Dr. Timothy E Lindamood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vista, CA.