3.8

Have you seen Dr. Timothy E Lindamood?

Strike 2

Dr. Lindamood is into himself, not you. After he cut out a mole, I told him that I needed subcutaneous stitches due to the stress on the area. He disregarded my input, and was more into impressing a gaggle of med students that was watching him put in the superficial stitches. My stitches popped open the second day and had to heal open. Strike 1, Dr. Lindamood. When I had another dermatological issue, I refused to be referred to Dr. Lindamood again. I was referred to his partner, who apparently understood the aesthetic issues of cancer cells on the face. Lo and behold, when I got to the office, there was Dr. Lindamood again. I almost walked out. I should have. I showed him the concerning skin tissue. He assured me that it was "only pre-cancerous." He recommended and prescribed a treatment of fluorourcil to "make it look better." He also prescribed triamcinolone "for discomfort." He did not tell me that it was basically chemo in a tube. He also did not prepare me for sobbing in fetal position, or primal screams in the shower, from the pain. He did not say that my skin would look like it had a 3rd degree burn--10 weeks now, and it isn't going away soon. I have a hard time believing I'm not scarred for life. Strike 2, Dr. Lindamood.

I don't recommend this doctor to anyone

I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. he really doesn't know what he;s doing.Id',I don't even think he had experience .after I had a minor surgery he said oh..you can go to work tomorrow your perfectly fine. because of that my scar tissue didn't heal and I had bad inflammation. trust me, if really care about your health choose anther docor.

Dr. Timothy E Lindamood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vista, CA.