Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Liveright MD
Dr. Timothy Liveright, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlisle, PA, with other offices in Harrisburg, PA and Allentown, PA (and 9 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Liveright is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Liveright has 12 locations
Dr. Timothy Liveright has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Timothy Liveright is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy Liveright - Posted on June 2nd, 2010
Dr. Liveright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
42 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Timothy Liveright Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Timothy Liveright's office for more information.
850 Walnut Bottom Rd Carlisle, PA : (717) 243-0515
1514 N 2nd St Harrisburg, PA : (717) 234-2479
29 N 9th St Allentown, PA : (610) 439-1033
31 S Lime St Lancaster, PA : (717) 299-2891
2906 William Penn Hwy Easton, PA : (610) 253-7195
65 E Elizabeth Ave Bethlehem, PA : (610) 694-0642
112 W Main St Lock Haven, PA : (570) 748-1895
137 S Pugh St State College, PA : (814) 867-7778
1691 the Alameda San Jose, CA : (408) 287-7532
437 E State St Trenton, NJ : (609) 964-7959
48 S 4th St Reading, PA : (610) 376-8061
805 S Governors Ave Dover, DE : (302) 678-5200
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Liveright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.