Dr. Timothy M Lopez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Timothy M Lopez?

Not recommended

Saw him four times, after moving from another city, for annual checkups following breast cancer. Will never return after experiencing same treatment each time. Each appt. starts with big smile and handshake but has no substance after that. Doesn't ask relevant questions nor perform thorough breast exams. And my 1st and last exams with him were performed by students when he was out of the room without any follow-up by him. At my last appt., I was shocked when he told me that he didn't usually prescribe the effective and commonly used hormone drug I had been taking for 5 years because no generic form of it was available. I had to tell him that a generic form had been available for more than 2 years and was what I had been taking.

de very nice only thing to get Lab results is next to inpossible

Because he dismissed the obvious sign of a deadly skin cancer, and did not listen, really listen ,we wasted precious time in treating an aggressive cancer which has now turned fatal.

Passive

Passive to the point of missing a very serious medical condition. My PCP read the summary of my visits with him to me, and there were several errors in what was discussed. I would not see him again.

Dr. Timothy M Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.