Dr. Timothy L Lyons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy L Lyons?

I don't recommend Dr Lyons. Over the past few years I have had a hard time getting meds refilled due to answering machines. He has wanted me to do labs but when I go to do them he has not sent the request i Last year I was diagnosed with diabetes. The emergency room Dr said I had probably had it for 5 years but Dr Lyons never detected it. Now he has dropped me and I'm on a 3 month waiting list for a new Dr and he refuses to fill my meds till I can get in to y new Dr.

He discrimantes.

We took him on as a Doctor because he was the only one avaiable in his pratice. I told him that it is not our religious belief to Vaccinate our children, and he informed me that if we did not vaccinate our two daughters by the time they entered school he would drop me from his practice. I couldn't believe it. I had dropped our previous doctor for trying to push vaccinations on us even when we told him we did not believe in them. I am still looking for a GOOD doctor. He also makes us wait over an hour in his waiting room because we have small children. He won't explain, but the longest I have waited was close to 3 hours. This man does not respect others time schedules. His staff doesn't act friendly at all. The only plus side is the playing area that WAS in the waiting room. Which is gone now.

No morals

I think he's a great Dr.